Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Sometimes, you can be your own worst enemy. And sometimes, you can be your very best friend. The problem here, is that I can't always tell which part me is acting out at any particular point. My tone of voice doesn't change, nor does my demeanour. So how am I supposed to know whether it is safe to take my own advice!? Nor, of course, can I just ask someone else for their opinion, they may well be biased. Any suggestion? No matter how I feel, whether most strongly and passionately now, shall I trust it? One way in which I can always do myself a very big favour, is to avoid doubting me unnecessarily...but does that apply here? Is it relevant...shall I let things just take their natural flow...or shall I step back in fear as I always do and let this pass by too?

No comments: