Wednesday, July 16, 2003

"Who do you think you are? What gives you the right? How dare you be so presumptuous? There you go, marching around as if you own the place, expressing all kinds of opinions and preferences. How on earth can you really know what you claim to know? How on earth would you know how I really feel? What gives you the right to make assumptions and draw conclusions and claim that is what is best for me? If I want anyone to tell me what is best for me and make decisions for my life I can enquire about it myself! What kind a childish game are you playing at...I can't be completely sure but I have got a pretty good idea and I feel my hunch deserves to be trusted on what I want and what I think what is best for me...Don't talk to me about what is best for me! "


Well...there I said it...I said it all...mybe not to his face...maybe he would never know this...but atleast it is out of my system!

No comments: