Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I was thinking...as I go through my day, who embraces me? I mean this literally. Who offers me a hug, who smiles when I walk into the room, and who leaves coffee on my desk? ...These are the people I want in my life (the last one is just an ironi..)... Ones who understand me intuitively, and who want consciously to make the world a softer, friendlier place for me...and them of course...ya ok...maybe I am one of those people who's not afraid to fight for what I know is right, and in so doing, I may miss the fact that I am truly supported by many with whom I would never, ever need to argue...but it would be nice to know...there is someone who would sit with you and just hold your hand when you feel like crying...someone to give you a hug when you are tired and cold and need some warmth...someone...to make you smile when you think of them!

No comments: