Wednesday, June 18, 2003

If it isn't one thing, it's another - or another or another. Hercules, in his mythical battle with the Hydra, found that as fast as he cut off one of her heads, she grew two more. I too seem to be encountering similar trouble wherever I swing my sword . Although I don't see myself as a person of Herculean strength, but I guess my own analogy was kind of encouraging . That's NOT what I need. To conquer the 'monster' that I face now, what's required is not brawn but brainpower. And that I seem to have - in abundance! So I think….Yesterday’s perfect solution is today's irrelevant idea. Life moves on and, as it does so, we must move on too. We can't keep repeating tried and tested formulas - nor can we assume, just because something once suited us down to the ground, that it will be perfect forever. Something new and different needs to happen now. I don't necessarily have to alter my situation nor I find the strength in me to do so…but I guess what I need to do is to look at things from a different angle.

No comments: