Saturday, June 07, 2003

Why do we need enemies? Perhaps we don't. Perhaps it is quite sufficient merely to have a particular type of friend! Some people, through kindness or innocence, can create drama by the bucketful. They can also generate plenty of difficulty and leave us feeling extremely challenged. When we have such friends, we, may not be particularly likely to enjoy an easy life but it is less likely that we will have a lot of opponents. Aggressive conflict only tends to come to folk whose regular companions don't question them enough. There's little chance of that now! Someone in my world is taking a lot of energy and concentration. It seems like a drama that continues to intensify this week but I have a feeling its ultimate outcome will be beneficial to all. I tend to ignore it and just focus on one particular aspect at the moment that has taken over my mind at the moment...maybe I will stop planning ahead and just enjoy the day too!

No comments: