Saturday, July 26, 2003

Think how much energy that coyote wasted. Year after year, he chased Roadrunner up and down the mountain. He set traps, moved signposts, dug holes, wore disguises and employed expensive explosive. Yet no matter what he did, that Roadrunner kept on running. Beep! Beep! I suppose I have to make sure I don't end up like Wile E Coyote. No matter how agitated or aggravated I feel, I need to keep a clear head, especially this week...Exams and all that...after all I can't jeopardise what I have worked so far for...

May be it is true what they say that some things just can't happen in a hurry, and attempts to speed them up, will have a neutral effect at best - and at worst, will actually slow them down. Perhaps I should learn to be patient and alert...yadi yadi yadi...

No comments: