Sunday, March 07, 2004

Some choices are easy. But all choices seem hard when we are harassed or hard done by. Often, we don't allow for whatever is impeding our judgement. We see our lack of certainty as inexcusable and try to compensate by acting decisively. Then, of course, we make moves that lead to more confusion…..

Once bitten, twice shy. But what about thrice? Could it be third time lucky? I am standing back, looking at something that went awry in the past. Since then I have avoided a painful repetition. But I have been watching a situation carefully and making tentative attempts to see if it has improved. Something does seem to have altered. Is it madness to have another go? Perhaps, Not if I am ready to apply all I have learned?

Maybe it's time to upwardly revise my own assessment of what's possible!

No comments: