Sunday, August 24, 2003

Health warnings are everywhere these days. The nanny state just cannot leave us alone. "Watch out for this... " "Be careful of that... " "Remember, this isn't good for you." ..."Be aware, there may be consequences to your actions... "It can surely only be a matter of time before warnings are also issued in marriage ceremonies - or on the adverts for lonely hearts in the newspaper. "GOVERNMENT NOTICE; Scientists have now proved that relationships can be stressful and may prove injurious to your health." "ALERT; Sexual attraction is not necessarily a guarantee of romantic compatibility." What am I driving at? ... I don't even know...but I am begining to think that although I am complaining about the current of state of people nagging me all the time...but maybe if ...perhaps if....well...if there was a warning system for these kind of things it wouldn't have been so bad...then some of us wouldn't have to be so scared all the time!

No comments: