Friday, August 29, 2003

'When the going gets tough, the tough get going.' But am I truly tough? Or am I secretly tender? A part of me doesn't want to be a hero. A part of me really doesn't want to cope with crisis or thrive in adversity. A part of me just wants to be cosseted and comforted, loved and listened to, understood and empathised with. Is that really too much to ask?

Well...things just can't stay as they are. I have to move forward to the next stage. Either I do so through a process of conscious decision-making or I will find myself being dragged towards the future by a series of events and developments that are seemingly out of my control...(ha..what is new!!!) ... There's nothing sinister in the picture nor is there anything problematic...perhaps I should try and overcome my desire to freeze one moment in time, so that it stays the same forever...or perhaps not!

No comments: